A lightweight EVA foam case for half-rack wireless microphone systems.
Whether you're on the road or at the gig, Gator's EVA foam wireless microphone case is a dual functional
protective case for most common-sized half-rack wireless units. On the road it has a rigid, 5mm EVA rubber foam design and
can hold the wireless receiver, a microphone, power supply, beltpack transmitter, and lapel microphones. When you're at your
gig, there's no need to take your receiver out of the case as it has zippered access to the front, back, and top to allow
you to plug in, make adjustments, and even give your antennas room to do their job.
Gator Eva Foam Wireless Microphone Case Features:
- Slim, rigid 5mm EVA rubber foam design
- Holds most common-sized half-rack wireless units
- Front and rear access unzips for easy setup in the field
- Zipper access to allow antenna to be in place and functional while in bag
- Storage for receiver, handheld microphone, power supply, belt pack transmitter, and lapel microphones
- Nylon handle
Order this fully functional, budget-friendly Gator EVA mic case today!
Gator Eva Foam Wireless Microphone Case Specifications:
- Interior Dimensions
- Interior Length: 8.00"
- Interior Width: 8.00"
- Interior Height: 1.75"
- Exterior Dimensions
- Exterior Length: 16.00"
- Exterior Width: 12.00"
- Exterior Height: 5.00"
- Weight: 4.50lb.