A digital audio signal cable that is used between A/V equipment such as home theater and surround
The Horizon SPDIF RCA cable is double shielded for maximum noise isolation during data transfer.
Horizon Digital SPDIF Cable RCA(M) to RCA(M) Features:
- 20AWG conductor, RG59 specification
- 99.99% purity, oxygen-free copper conductors
- Double-shielded for best noise isolation
- High-quality, abrasion-resistant PVC jacket
- Precision-molded and 24K gold-plated connectors
- Low loss foamed polyethylene dielectric
- True 75-Ohm cable construction
Save BIG when you buy today!