Bring the noise with Fender's sleek monster.
Now you can "bring the noise" with Fender's new Frank Bello Bass, a sleek, all-black tone monster that'll
easily take whatever you dish out and then laugh about it. Nobody punishes an instrument like Bronx-bred bass monster Frank
Bello, a fact to which thousands of rabid Anthrax and Helmet fans can readily attest.
A true hybrid, the Frank Bello
Signature P Bass has a slab-cut alder Jazz Bass body and a modern C-shaped maple Precision Bass neck with matching black headstock.
The thunder comes from a Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound split-coil Precision Bass pickup and a Samarium Cobalt
Noiseless™ Jazz Bass pickup; the only onboard control is for volume!
Other features include Fender/Schaller Deluxe
Lite-Bass straight-shaft tuning machines, a Badass III bridge, "Fender Bass" headstock decal, Bello caricature on the back
of the headstock and his signature on the neck plate.
Fender Frank Bello Signature Electric Bass Features:
- Alder Jazz Bass Body
- Maple Precision Bass neck, modern "C" Shape,
- (satin polyurethane finish)
- Rosewood fingerboard, 9.5" radius (241mm)
- 20 medium jumbo frets
Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split-Coil Precision Bass pickup,
- Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Jazz Bass pickup
- 2 volume controls (no tone controls)
- P Bass/J Bass pickup configuration
- Leo Quan Badass III Bridge (top load or strings-thru-body configuration)
- Fender/Schaller Deluxe Lite-Bass Straight Shaft Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
- Rear-routed control cavity
- White body binding tapered off at contour
- Matching black headstock
- Frank Bello signature neck plate
Fender Frank Bello Signature Electric Bass Includes:
Get ready to mosh it up with this big bruiser of a bass! Order today.
Fender Frank Bello Signature Electric Bass Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34.0"
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41.2 mm)