An entry-level price, professional-sounding bass trombone.
This series features an inline double independent standard wrap rotor design in the key of Bb/ F / Gb
and D with tapered bearings and precision linkage for outstanding performance plus a .562-inch bore for excellent response.
The 740 Series also features a 10-inch bell available in yellow or rose brass designed for excellent resonance and projection.
Quality craftsmanship, computer-aided design, and contact with leading educators and artists contribute
to the sound and playability of Jupiter instruments.
Jupiter 740 Series Bass Trombone Features:
- Key: Bb / F / Gb / D
- Bore: .562-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 10-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Nickel Silver Outer Slide and Chromed Inner Slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Standard
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
- Valve System: Independent
- Features: Independent Valve System; Nickel Silver Outer Handslide
- Case: Wood Frame
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Save BIG when you buy today!