The Buffet Crampon Tosca series was created in a collaborative effort between Buffet Crampon luthiers
and artists such as Michael Arrignon, Romain Guyot, Pascal Moragu�s, Guy Deplus, and Paul Meyer. The result is a clarinet
designed for the 21st century with incomparable style and elegance.
The Tosca is the evolutionary result of advanced
materials and manufacturing techniques. It has a warm, velvety sound and extremely consistent intonation at either 440 or
442 Hz as it comes with two barrels. The keywork is shaped for a comfortable and a natural feel. It is made with a low F correction
key to better match instruments holding down the low end of the ensemble, Gore-Tex and cork pads, and select grenadilla or
Green Line bodies.
Save BIG when you buy today!
Buffet Crampon Tosca Bb Clarinet Specifications:
- Level: Artisan
- Key: Bb
- Pitch: 440/442 (2 Barrels)
- Barrel Size: 66 mm and 65 mm
- Barrel Material: Premium Grenadilla or Green Line Composite
- Body Material: Premium Grenadilla or Green Line Composite
- Bell Material: Premium Grenadilla or Green Line Composite
- Key: Silver-plated
- Special Keys: Eb Lever, Low F correction
- Pads: GT
- Includes: Case, Swab, and Cork Grease
- Crafted In France