Start off right with the Yamaha YCL-250.
The Yamaha YCL-250 Bb Clarinet offers many features students, private instructors, and band directors
have come to appreciate in a beginning clarinet. The high impact, resin body of the YCL-250 is impervious to temperature and
humidity changes and resists cracking. It features keywork that is durable enough to withstand the pounding it will get in
a school band yet remains smooth and easy to use. The best feature we found on the YCL-250, however, is the scale. You will
be hard pressed to find a student clarinet that plays better in tune. Complete with case, Yamaha 4C mouthpiece, ligature,
cap, swab, and cork grease.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
Yamaha YCL-250 Bb Student Clarinet Includes:
Save BIG when you buy today!
Yamaha YCL-250 Bb Student Clarinet Specifications:
- Level: Student
- Key: Bb
- Barrel Material: Matte Finished ABS Resin
- Body Material: Matte Finished ABS Resin
- Bell Material: Matte Finished ABS Resin
- Key Material: Nickel
- Key Plating: Nickel
- Key System: Boehm (French / 17 Keys)
- Tone Holes: Straight tone holes with tapered undercut
- Bore Shape: Cylindrical
- Bore Size: .574" (14.59mm)
- Barrel Size: 65mm
- Pads: Valentino Synthetic
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- Includes: Case, Yamaha 4C Mouthpiece, Ligature, Cap, Swab, and Cork Grease