Portable, powerful, and toneful.
The Ampeg BA600/210 is not just another everyday bass combo. Even though it packs dual 10" LF drivers,
an HF horn (with Level control), and a whopping 600 watts of pure power, the BA600/210 is easily transportable. You get Ampeg's
legendary tone-shaping thanks to it's multi-stage 12AX7 tube preamp, style control, 3-Band EQ, and Ultra-Hi/Lo switches, all
of which make it extremely versatile. It even lets you choose between 2 channels, the vintage B-15 channel and a more modern
tone with the simple click of a switch.
By integrating a Class D power section and universal switching power supply,
Ampeg was able to keep the BA600/210's weight factor low, without sacrificing power output or sound quality. The combo also
features a variable compressor, a selectable pre/post XLR tube DI with Level control (the same as Ampeg's SVT-DI), and an
If you're a semi-pro to professional player seeking high-powered tone in an extremely versatile and portable
package, this bass combo from Ampeg is a great solution.
Ampeg BA600 / 210 2x10 Bass Combo Amp Features:
- LF Driver: 2 x 10" Lightweight, custom designed Neodymium speakers
- HF Driver: 1 x HF horn w/Level control
- Preamp: Tube (2 x 12AX7)
- Channel Switching: Vintage B15 channel, Modern channel
- Power amp: solid state, Class D
- Tone Controls: 3-Band EQ
- Ultra Hi/Lo switches
- Variable compressor
- Tube-driven balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TS line out w/ Level control, Pre/Post-EQ switch and ground lift
- Effects loop
- Footswitch with channel select and mute
- Removable casters
Top-quality tone, in a convenient cab. Click or call in an order today.
Ampeg BA600 / 210 2x10 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 21" x 23" x 15.25"
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- RMS Power Output: 600-Watts Class-D