Driving SVT tone at concert volume or living room levels.
When only the best will do, turn to the Ampeg SVT-8PRO bass amp head from Pro Series for ultimate power
and massive Ampeg tone. The SVT-8PRO combines Ampeg's vintage SVP-CL preamp with a 2500-Watt Solid-State power amp for Earth-shaking
bass that just won't quit. Loaded with professional features throughout, the Ampeg SVT-8PRO bass amp head was designed for
the most demanding player and the most demanding of gigs.
An outstanding feature, unique to the Ampeg SVT-8PRO, is
its speaker emulation circuitry, which allows players to dial in classic SVT overdriven tones at any volume level. This means
you can get all the crunch and grind of an SVT pushed to the limit, but at a volume level that won't set off local seismic
The bass amp head's 5-position Ultra Low selector gives you low frequency tone-sculpting capability like
never before. From the fattest low-end to tight, highly articulated punch, the choice is yours. And the built-in DI can patch
you right into the front of house, although you probably won't need it.
Ampeg Pro Series SVT-8PRO 2500W Bass Amp Head Features:
- Tube preamp, solid-state power amp
- 2500-watts RMS @ 2 ohms, 1300-watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Power amp emulation circuit
- Effects loop
- Tone controls: bass, mid, treble
- Mid tone control: 5-position
- Ultra low/high: yes - 5-position ultra low
- Balanced line out (transformer)
- Effects loop
- Preamp out/power amp in
- Power amp emulation circuit, mute button
Go on a power trip. Order this bass amp head now and prepare for commanding bass supremacy.
Ampeg Pro Series SVT-8PRO 2500W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Preamp: tube (2 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7)
- Power amp: solid-state
- RMS power output: 2500-watts @ 2 ohms
- RMS power output: 1300-watts @ 4 ohms
- RMS power output: 800-watts @ 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 14"D
- Weight: 23lb.