The look and style of yesteryear with updated specs and electronics.
From Squier, a leader in producing quality basses and guitars for a great price, comes the Vintage Modified
Jazz Bass '77, a gorgeous-looking 4-string bass built for professionals, priced for beginners.
Its agathis body has a a gloss black-finish and its one-piece maple neck is dressed up in '70s style with white binding and
white pearloid block inlays on a maple fretboard.
A pair of Duncan Designed Jazz Bass single-coil pickups emanate
the bold, clear tone that has made the Jazz bass an enduring favorite.
Other features on the Squier Jazz bass include
chrome hardware and machine heads, black plastic Stratocaster-style knobs, a 3-ply black/white/black pickguard, and a 4-saddle
Strap this beauty on and prepare for an onslaught of powerful bass bliss.
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77 Features:
- Colors: Black
- Body: Agathis
- Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Series: Vintage Modified Guitars
- Finger Board Radius: 9-1/2" Radius
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Strings: Super 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Unique Features: White Bound Fingerboard with White Pearloid Block Position Inlays
Funkify the low-end with this classic-looking 4-string jazz bass for a great price. Order