The most popular electric bass of all time!
The Precision Bass is considered by many to be the rock 'n' roll bass; truly a workhorse of
an instrument. Squier's great Vintage Modified Precision Bass offers the stripped-down and straight-ahead tone heard on countless
recordings since the dawn of rock.
Features include an agathis body, one-piece maple neck with 20-fret rosewood fingerboard,
three-ply Black/White/Black pickguard, thunderous Duncan Designed™ split single-coil pickups, chrome hardware and machine
heads, and four-saddle chrome bridge.
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Precision Bass Features:
- Agathis body
- Maple, C-shape neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius (241 mm) and 20 medium jumbo frets
- One Duncan Designed™ PB101 Split Single-Coil Pickup with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Volume & tone controls
- Standard 4-saddle bridge
- Machine heads
- Standard chrome open-gear tuners
- 3-Ply black/white/black pickguard
- 34" (864mm) scale length
- Width at nut
- 1.625" (41 mm)
- Dot position Inlays
- Knurled chrome dome control knobs
Time-tested and true. Get your hands on this classic rock bass and be part of the legend.