An amazing amount of bass for this sweet price.
The Rogue LX400 Series III Pro Electric Bass is wonderfully light and well-balanced. Rogue builds the
LX400 Pro with a quilted maple top basswood body with matching veneer on the headstock.
The Rogue bass guitar's Canadian
hard rock maple neck has a deep-set neck joint with 6 bolts for sustain comparable to a neck-thru bass. The LX400 Pro bass'
superior construction features a 2-way truss rod, highest-grade Indian rosewood fingerboard, genuine blue abalone dot markers,
graphite nut, and satin chrome die-cast hardware.
String this bass through the body or bridge. Deluxe electronics include
an MM-style humbucker in the bridge position; an exposed pole-piece single-coil pickup in the mid position; active EQ; volume,
blend, bass boost/cut, and treble boost/cut controls. You can bypass the the Rogue LX400 Series III Pro bass guitar's active
circuit if your battery fails or to satisfy your tone Jones.
Rogue LX400 Series III Pro Electric Bass Guitar Features:
- Rogue LX400 Pro 4-String Electric Bass Features:
- Basswood body with quilted maple top and matching veneer on headstock
- Canadian hard maple neck deeply set into the body and fastened with 6 bolts, giving the sustain of a thru-body neck design
- 2-way truss rod
- Highest-grade Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Real blue abalone position markers
- Graphite nut
- Satin chrome die-cast tuners
- Satin chrome die-cast bridge
- Strings can anchored thru body or thru bridge
- An MM-style humbucker in bridge position and exposed pole-piece single-coil pickup in the middle position
- Active circuit can be bypassed if your battery fails with pullout volume knob switch
- Controls include volume, blend, treble boost/cut, and bass boost/cut
- Very light and well-balanced
An amazing deal on a very competent bass. Order today