Deep, powerful bass with modern electronics.
The 5-string Rogue LX405 Series III Electric Bass is fashioned with a quilted maple top on a basswood
body with a matching veneer on the headstock. The neck is Canadian hard maple deeply set in the body with 6 bolts for sustain
approaching that of a neck-thru bass.
For stability the neck is fitted with a 2-way truss rod. The bass guitar's fretboard
is highest-grade Indian rosewood. Genuine blue abalone position markers and a graphite nut grace the fingerboard. Satin chrome
die-cast tuners and bridge are eye-catching details.
The bass guitar's strings can be anchored through body or bridge
to suit your preference. The Rogue 5-string is armed with an MM-style humbucker at the bridge and a single-coil up front with
active EQ. Controls include volume, blend, bass boost/cut, and treble boost/cut. You can bypass the active electronics with
the pull-out volume knob in case your battery dies. The Rogue LX405 Series III is a wonderfully light and well-balanced 5-string
bass, and its low price makes it a must-have for every bassist.
Rogue LX405 Series III Pro 5-String Electric Bass Guitar Features:
- Basswood body with quilted maple top and matching veneer on headstock
- Canadian hard maple neck deeply set into the body and fastened with 6 bolts, giving the sustain of a thru-body neck design
- 2-way truss rod
- Highest-grade Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Real blue abalone position markers
- Graphite nut
- Satin chrome die-cast tuners
- Satin chrome die-cast bridge
- Strings can anchor thru body or thru bridge
- MM-style humbucker at the bridge and single-coil up front with active EQ
- Active circuit can be bypassed with pull-out volume knob switch if your battery fails
- Controls include volume, blend, treble boost/cut, and bass boost/cut
- Very light and well balanced
Order the bass of your dreams for so little money it's almost funny.