Precise palm-size tuner.
Tuning comes full circle
The DT-4 is a unique style of chromatic tuner in which LEDs around its circumference indicate how close the input pitch is
to the note name displayed in the center. In spite of its compact size (it fits in the palm of your hand), the illuminated
circumference and large note name display provide excellent visibility, allowing high-precision tuning over a range of A0
(27.50 Hz)-C8 (4186.01 Hz). The adjustable calibration lets you specify the reference pitch in a range of 410 Hz-480 Hz (1
Hz steps). Its design emphasizes comfort and ease of use, with function-selecting switches placed for quick and easy access.
new tuning modes
The DT-4 illuminates the green LEDs around its circumference in one of three tuning modes: Strobe, Mirror, or Meter. There
are also triangular red tuning guides that indicate whether the input is sharp or flat, helping you tune your instrument more
The green LEDs will stop moving when your instrument is in tune. The LEDs will move in a clockwise direction if the pitch
of your instrument is sharp, or counterclockwise if it is flat. When the tuning is correct, the two tuning guides will also
Mirror mode is a new concept of tuning found only in Korg tuners. When the two dim green LEDs at the lower left and right
coincide, you're perfectly tuned. The bright green LED will move to the right of center if the input pitch is sharp, or to
the left if it is flat. The distance between the bright green and dim green LED's indicate the distance to perfect tuning.
Tune your instrument so that the bright green LED is aligned with the red tuning guide in the center as on a conventional
needle type tuner.
Designed for easy operation
The DT-4 is designed for effortless operation, with switches conveniently located when held in the palm of your hand.
In Strobe mode if approximately thirty seconds have elapsed without any audio input, the rotating red LEDs will go dark. If
approximately ten minutes have elapsed with no audio input while powered-on, the DT-4 will automatically turn off to prevent
unnecessary battery consumption.
Korg DT-4 Chromatic Compact Strobe Tuner Features:
- A compact and unique high-performance chromatic tuner
- Bright LEDs are used to display three types of tuning modes
- A wide detection range of A0-C8 (88 notes)
- Calibration range of 410Hz-480Hz can be adjusted to support various concert pitches
- Built-in condenser mic lets you tune acoustic instruments
- Designed for easy operation
Dial in perfect tuning. Put it in the cart.
Korg DT-4 Chromatic Compact Strobe Tuner Specifications:
- Tuning: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) to C8 (4186.01 Hz)
- Auto Tuning Modes: Strobe, Mirror and Meter
- Calibration Range: A4 = 410 Hz to 480 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Detection Accuracy: Better than ±1 cent
- Connections: INPUT (1/4")
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 hours (when tuner is operating with alkaline batteries, Strobe mode on, and A4 continuous
- Dimensions: 2.40" (W) x 2.56" (D) x 0.87" (H)
- Weight: 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation