Vintage synth emulation software paired with a dedicated keyboard controller with velocity and aftertouch.
Analog Experience - The Factory Hybrid Synthesizer uses the same quick-and-easy-to-use software as Analog
Factory with a dedicated keyboard that gives you access to the very best of Arturia's signature sounds. With the pre-assigned
knobs and faders all these sounds are ready to be tweaked in real time, right out of the box. You can put your mouse away
and enjoy the same experience traditional hardware synths offer.
The Arturia Factory synthesizer pack comes with a
premium controller featuring a 32-key velocity-sensitive keyboard and multiple knobs and faders, putting all these sounds
right at your fingertips. Plus, The Factory's integrated aftertouch offers you a maximum amount of musical expression.
compact, high-quality controller comes in a sturdy aluminum case and can also serve as a MIDI controller. Linked to an accessible
virtual synth, it makes Arturia's The Factory the ideal solution for the modern musician who's always on the go.
Arturia Analog Experience - The Factory velocity-sensitive keyboard places a wide dynamic range at the player's fingertips.
Smooth key action, keys shaped for comfortable glissando playing, and silent operation come as a result of CME's expertise
in the production of controller keyboards. 32 keys and a sturdy aluminum case make the Analog Factory keyboard the ideal solution
for the contemporary musician who is always on the go.
All presets in Arturia Analog Experience - The Factory synthesizer
have been carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths : minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80 V, ARP2600 V, Jupiter-8V,
Prophet 5 and Prophet VS. These TAE-powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
Arturia Analog Experience - The Factory Hybrid Synthesizer Features:
- Arturia Software
- Includes Analog Factory 2.5 with 3500 synths sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet
V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE-powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.) and/or by Characteristics
(hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long, etc.), and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets
- Straight forward editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key
Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope), and more
- 32-key keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 4 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Hold, Sustain, and Expression Connectors
- Ultra-thin 25 keys with full-action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High-quality aluminum and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
Express yourself with this hybrid software/hardware combo. Order today!
Arturia Analog Experience - The Factory Hybrid Synthesizer Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/Seven, 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary, 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz
- Internet Connection required to authorize the product