Massive power and tone from a compact amp package.
The Ashdown Little Giant 1000 bass amp is so compact it will fit into the front pocket of an average
bass guitar gig bag, yet it delivers a powerful 1000W punch with incredibly flexible tone shaping tools.
just 8-1/4"W x 2-3/5"H x 12-1/5"D, including an internal power supply, the Little Giant packs a comprehensive range of facilities
including switchable active/passive instrument inputs, 7-band semi-parametric EQ for precise tone shaping, Deep and Shape
switches for instant access to killer sounds, and an EQ in/out switch, along with an input level control and meter, output
level control, and power switch.
Things are equally impressive around the back of this pint-sized powerhouse, with
the amp head's pre/post switchable balanced DI output, FX send and return, line input and output, and a pair of combination
Speakon/Jack speaker outputs.
Hooked up to a good bass cab, the Ashdown Little Giant comes alive with a full, rich
sound and stunning dynamics that are amazing for an amp such diminutive weight and size.
Ashdown Little Giant 1000 Compact Bass Amp Head Features:
- Extremely compact form
- Precision tone shaping
- Packs 1000W of power
- 7-band parametric EQ
Order now and get giant tone from this pint-size amp head.
Ashdown Little Giant 1000 Compact Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power Output (RMS): 1000W
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 25Hz and 25kHz
- Speaker Outputs: 4 ohms, output power 2 x 500W RMS into 4 ohms
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 10kOhms, Level 300mV–20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 1 megohm, Level 150mV–10V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 10kOhms, Level 0dBu Nominal
- Line Output: Impedance 1kOhms, Level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output: 600 ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ Flat)
- Bass ±15dB @ 100Hz shelving
- Lo-Mid ±15dB Frequency 180Hz to 1.6kHz Q = 1 Octave
- Hi-Mid ±15dB Frequency 750Hz to 7.5kHz Q = 1 Octave
- Treble ±15dB Frequency 3.5kHz to 10kHz shelving
- Deep +15dB @ 50Hz
- Shape +8dB @ 30Hz & 10kHz -12dB @ 400Hz
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Dimensions: 8-1/4" W x 2-3/5" H x 12-1/5" D
- Weight: < 8 lb.