Massive power and tone from a compact package.
Despite fitting into the front pocket of an average bass guitar gig bag, the Ashdown Little Giant 350
bass amp head punches way above its weight of just under 7 pounds with a heavy-hitting combination of power, tone, and features.
just 8-1/4" W x 2-3/5" H x 12-1/5" D, including an internal power supply, this Ashdown amp head packs a comprehensive range
of facilities including switchable active/passive instrument inputs, 7-band semi-parametric EQ for precision tone shaping,
Deep and Shape switches for instant access to killer sounds, and an EQ in/out switch, along with an input level control and
meter, output level control, and power switch.
Things are equally impressive around the back of this pint-sized powerhouse,
with a pre/post switchable balanced DI output, FX send and return, line input and output, and a pair of combination Speakon/Jack
Hooked up to a good bass cabinet, the Little Giant amp head comes alive with a full, rich sound and
stunning dynamics that belie its diminutive weight and size.
Ashdown Little Giant 350 Compact Bass Amp Head Features:
- Extremely compact form
- Precision tone shaping
- Packs 350W of power
- 7-band parametric EQ
Order now and get giant tone from this pint-size amp head.
Ashdown Little Giant 350 Compact Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power Output (RMS): 350 W
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 25Hz and 25kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Combined Minimum impedance 4 ohms
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 10kOhms, Level 300mV–20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 1 megohm, Level 150mV–10V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 10kOhms, Level 0dBu Nominal
- Line Output: Impedance 1kOhms, Level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output: 600 ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ Flat)
- Bass ±15dB @ 100Hz shelving
- Lo-Mid ±15dB Frequency 180Hz to 1.6kHz Q = 1 Octave
- Hi-Mid ±15dB Frequency 750Hz to 7.5kHz Q = 1 Octave
- Treble ±15dB Frequency 3.5kHz to 10kHz shelving
- Deep +15dB @ 50Hz
- Shape +8dB @ 30Hz & 10kHz -12dB @ 400Hz
Effects Send: Impedance 1kOhms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 10kOhms / Level 0dBu Nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Dimensions: 8-1/4" W x 2-3/5" H x 12-1/5" D
- Weight: < 7 lb.