The MAG 600H has massive power and classic Ashdown tone.
Bigger brother to the MAG300 model, the Ashdown MAG 600H bass amplifier head features a potent, fan-cooled
575W RMS power section. Rotary bass, mid, and treble controls are supplemented by smaller rotary controls, providing 15dB
of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz, making it a comprehensive 5-band EQ section. Additionally, front panel push switches
for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to either punchy, attacking or warm, rounded sounds. For enhanced low-end
response, the MAG 600H has Ashdown's acclaimed subharmonic generator, so it's ready to take your tone on a deep dive. Inputs
are provided for active and passive basses, and the front panel also features an effects send and return, a tuner/line output,
and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
Ashdown MAG 600H EVO II Bass Amp Head Features:
- 575W RMS power
- Bass, middle, and treble controls
- Rotary controls for 15dB of cut/boost at 220Hz and at 1.6kHz
- Front panel shape switches for Bright and Deep settings
- Ashdown's acclaimed subharmonic generator for enhanced low-end response
- Active and passive bass inputs
- Effects send and return
- Tuner/line output
- Balanced DI output
The MAG 600H is everything you need in an amp without the frills. Order today and play big.
Ashdown MAG 600H EVO II Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Output: 575W RMS
- Signal to Noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- Frequency Response: 17Hz-300kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Weight: 21 lbs.