The MAG C115-300 has massive power and classic Ashdown tone.
The C210T-300 Combo features a potent, fan-cooled 307W RMS power section, 2 - 10" Ashdown BlueLine speakers,
and a tweeter for the high frequencies. Rotary bass, mid, and treble controls are supplemented by smaller rotary controls,
providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz, making it a comprehensive 5-band EQ section. Additionally, front panel
push switches for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to either attacking or warm, rounded sounds. For enhanced
low-end response, the C210T-300 has Ashdown's acclaimed subharmonic generator ready to take your tone on a deep dive. Inputs
are provided for active and passive instruments, and the front panel also features an effects send and return, a tuner/line
output, and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
Ashdown BlueLine speakers achieve a superb
balance of power, transparency, and deep, controlled low end without sacrificing any of the mid-band attack and high-end brightness
that are so important in modern bass sound.
Ashdown MAG C210T-300 EVO II Bass Combo Amp Features:
- 307W RMS power
- 2 - 10" BlueLine speakers and tweeter
- Bass, middle, and treble controls
- Rotary controls for 15dB of cut/boost at 220Hz and at 1.6kHz
- Front panel shape switches for Bright and Deep settings
- Ashdown's acclaimed subharmonic generator for enhanced low-end response
- Active and passive bass inputs
- Effects send and return
- Tuner/line output
- Balanced DI output
- Extension cab outputs
- Black carpet exterior
- Steel grille
A power-packed combo with bright, bold Ashdown sound. Call or click to buy now!
Ashdown MAG C210T-300 EVO II Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Output: 307W RMS
- Signal to Noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- Frequency Response: 17Hz - 300kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Dimensions: 25-4/5"W x 30-1/4"H x 20-1/2"D
- Weight: 77 lbs.