Great Pro Bass Trombone!
The 62H Series offers the flexibility and performance you expect from a quality professional instrument.
The 62H Series features a .562 inch primary bore and a .580 inch bore through the stacked double rotor system in the key of
Bb / F / Eb plus a 9.5 inch annealed Rose brass bell for outstanding resonance plus 3 interchangeable mouthpipes to meet the
needs of any player.
Conn 62 Series Bass Trombone Features:
- .562" primary bore
- 9.5" Rose brass bell
- .580" bore stacked double rotor system in Bb / F / Eb available in a dependent or independent option
- Three interchangeable mouthpipes
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Save BIG when you buy today!
Conn 62 Series Bass Trombone Specifications:
- Bell: 9.5 inch annealed Rose brass
- Bore: .562 (.580" rotor section bore)
- Proficiency Level: Professional
- Slide: Regular
- Valve: Double