Wire up your pedalboard for audiophile-quality signal.
This CoreX2 Cable Kit contains cables, connectors, and hardware for do-it-yourself pedalboard cabling.
The cable kit comes with 20' of shielded cable, 2 straight connectors, 8 angle connectors, a cable cutter, and a hex key.
CoreX2 pedalboard cabling provides wide-band, accurate sound with the finest audiophile-grade materials and construction
techniques. Made for harmonic detail, low signal loss, and flat extended frequency response it is perfect for keeping your
signal kickin' while it winds its way through a jungle of circuitry.
Different gauge conductors are combined to provide
accurate reproduction of all frequency ranges, and they are quad-balanced for the lowest possible noise.
CoreX2 DIY Cable Kit Features:
- Custom-built cable system for your pedalboard
- Includes: 20' of shielded cable, 2 straight connectors, 8 angle connectors, cable cutter, hex key
- Hex screw for ease of use
- Hex is 24k gold-plated and preset depth for perfect ground
- Tinned braided copper shield
- Wide 20Hz-40kHz ±0.5dB frequency response
- Quad-balanced construction for lowest noise and fuller sound.
- Carbon impregnated PVC shield for low microphonics
- Dual shielding for lowest possible noise
- Multi-gauge wire for widest possible frequency balance
- Precision machined brass connector bodies for maximum durability.
- 24k gold-plated connectors offer superior corrosion resistance
- Audio-grade 99.99% pure oxygen-free copper conductors for maximum sound quality
- Industrial grade outer jacket for maximum durability and long life
- Lifetime warranty
Pure, clean sound transmission that's built just for your setup! Order today!