Quality connector from CoreX2.
CoreX2 Connectors are compatible with CoreX2 DIY kits only. CoreX2 pedalboard cabling provides wide-band,
accurate sound with the finest audiophile-grade materials and construction techniques. Made for harmonic detail, low signal
loss, and flat extended frequency response it is perfect for keeping your signal kickin' while it winds its way through a
jungle of circuitry. Different gauge conductors are combined to provide accurate reproduction of all frequency ranges, and
they are quad-balanced for the lowest possible noise.
CoreX2 Single Right Angle Connector Features:
- Includes: straight connectors or angle connector
- Hex screw for ease of use
- Hex is 24k gold-plated and preset depth for perfect ground
- Wide 20Hz to 40kHz ±0.5dB frequency response
- Audiophile quality Brass base metal with copper no inferior metals used
- Precision machined brass connector bodies for maximum durability
- 24k gold-plated connectors offer superior corrosion resistance
- Lifetime warranty