Sensational cosmetic update of the most-endorsed Crate acoustic amp ever offered.
The Crate CA125DG Telluride 125W Acoustic Amp with DSP delivers the ultimate in sonic clarity and natural
acoustic reproduction. This cosmetic update of the CA125D features 125W power, twin Crate 8" high-fidelity speakers, a Crate
special-design tweeter with level control, and 3 individual channels for instrument, vocals, master EQ, and an aux input.
2 separate amps deliver 2x50W to the 8" speakers and 25W to the tweeter. Players can customize their sound using the onboard
DSP and regulate their tone using the ground lift, unique feedback elimination circuit, and speaker level controls.
the Grand Old Opry to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Jerry Douglas to Flogging Molly, these amps have found wide acceptance
and have led to Crate acoustic amps winning awards and being recognized as the only onstage companion for some of the world's
greatest acoustic players. The CA125DG features enough range, power, and tone to satisfy any professional musician. Stage
or studio, this amp is perfect for any musician who requires top-level acoustic reproduction.
CA series amps feature
evergreen Tolex covering and earthtone metal grilles for the best in quality design with organic aesthetics. They continue
the tradition of premium sonic performance that has made Crate acoustic amplifiers a favorite. Award-winning onboard Digital
Signal Processing (DSP), including a variety of reverbs, delays, chorus, and multiple effects settings, with an extremely
versatile EQ section that gives players access to high-end studio monitor system playback sound. Just like a studio monitor
system, the CA series all feature a polypropylene speaker cone woofer with a rubber surround and an efficient high-frequency
Crate CA125DG Telluride 125W Acoustic Amp with DSP Features:
- 125W power
- 2x50W to low-frequency drivers
- 25W to high-frequency driver
- Twin Crate 8" high-fidelity speakers
- Crate special-design tweeter with level control
- 3 individual channels for instrument, vocals, and an aux input
- Master EQ
- Onboard DSP
- Ground lift
- Feedback elimination circuit
- Speaker level controls
If your acoustic sound is lacking, this will bring you up to par. Order now.
Crate CA125DG Telluride 125W Acoustic Amp with DSP Specifications:
- Vocal channel - Sens. to Eff Send/Line Out: 9mV (LZ), 50mV (HZ)
- Aux Channel - Input Impedance: 20kohm
- Aux Channel - Sens. to Eff Send/Line Out: 315mV RMS
- Aux Channel - Max Input Signal: 50mV
- Aux Channel - Input Sensitivity: 10v RMS (28v peak to peak)
- Effects Loop: Line Out 1v RMS, Line In 1v RMS
- Eff Return to Line Out Sensitivity: 50mV
- Eff Return Input Impedance: 11k ohm
- Eff Send Output Impedance: 2.2k ohm
- Line Out Output Impedance: 220 ohm (Lo-Z), 2.2k ohm (Hi-Z)
- Internal Woofers: 2 x 8" w/polypropylene cones, rubber surrounds, 30 oz. magnet, 1" voice coil,� 8 ohms, 50w RMS,� 95dB
- Internal Tweeter: High efficiency Piezo, 110dB 1w� 1m
- Internal Crossover: Active electronic type
- Power Requirements: 120VAC, 60Hz, 160VA; 100/115VAC, 50/60Hz, 160VA; 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 160VA
- Size and Weight: 16.75"H x 21"W x 10.5"D, 42 lbs.
- Master EQs: +/-12dB @ 80Hz, 330Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 10kHz