Get total tonal control without being limited by presets.
The DeltaLab DGFX1 is a versatile guitar multi effects pedal that offers you endless control and customization
of amps, effects, and speakers. Now you can find your individual sound quickly and easily—without being limited by presets.
Each effect and amp model has up to 4 fully programmable parameters for nearly infinite tonal possibilities. The DGFX1
pedal allows any guitar player to combine up to 11 effects and models at once to create harmonically rich guitar sounds in
a wide variety of styles—from clean and mellow to radically aggressive.
With one of the highest bit-resolutions
available, the DGFX1 effects pedal is optimized to bring out the true sound of your guitar. The 32-bit ADA converters at 48kHz
sampling rate ensure crystal clear signal and accurate reproduction of your guitar's tone. All of this is wrapped up in a
sleek, sturdy pedal package with an easy-to-use interface: backlit blue LCD screen, heavy-duty switches, and a high grip rubberized
Programmed into the DeltaLab DGFX1 are 48 exceptional preset sounds and there is room to store another
48 user-created sounds. A built-in rhythm machine with 28 drum patterns gives you multiple rhythms for practice or composition.
DeltaLab DGFX1 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal Features:
- 54 built-in effects
- Up to 11 simultaneous effects
- 48 user patches and 48 preset patches
- Expression pedal is dual function. Controls volume and click to control wah and 8 other parameters
- Built-in drum machine with 29 patterns
- 3 wah types
- Noise gate
- 8 Amp models and 8 cab models
- 14 Modulation Effects
- Pitch Shifting
- 4 Delay Types
- 4 Reverb Types
- Expression pedal switches on like a traditional Wah pedal
Add the DGFX1 to the cart now and expand your tonal possibilities.
DeltaLab DGFX1 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal Specifications:
- AD converters: 32-bit 64x oversampling
- DA converters: 32-bit 128x oversampling
- Sampling Rate: 48kHz
- Built-in effects: 54
- Simultaneous effects: 11
- Presets: 48 User / 48 Preset
- Stereo 1/4" outputs
- 1/8" headphone jack
- Backlit blue alpha numeric display with adjustable contrast
- Includes 9V power supply