A simple to use, great sounding phaser.
The DeltaLab PS1 Phase Shifter creates a modulation effect that results in sweeping, swooshing, otherworldly
sounds. The PS1 will add depth to the sound of any electric guitar or electronic keyboard.
Three knobs let you dial
in just the right amount of speed, depth and regeneration (intensity) to find the sound you want. A true bypass switch engages
and disengages the effect. The LED indicator shines when the effect is engaged and dims when it's time to change the 9V battery.
There's also an external DC power jack for a 9V DC wall adapter.
With the PS1, DeltaLab continues to combine the tonal
vibe of boutique effects with outstanding value.
DeltaLab PS1 Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Sturdy metal case design
- True bypass switching
- Easy to use Rate, Depth and Regeneration controls
- Powered by either a 9 Volt battery or a DeltaLab PS9
- DC adapter (not included)
- 5 Year Warranty
Add depth and variety to your sound. Order today.
DeltaLab PS1 Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Load Impedance: >10K ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise: -90dBm
- Power Supply: One 9 Volt battery or DeltaLab PS9 9VDC adapter
- Power Consumption: 20mA
- Size: 4.75 X 2.50 X 1.38
- Weight: 1.2lbs