Edgy hard-rock distortion and overdrive.
The RD1 Rock Distortion Pedal from DeltaLab creates an edgy distortion effect reminiscent of the hard-rock
tones of the '70s and '80s. The RD1 guitar pedal also enables you to overdrive your favorite tube or solid state amp, creating
harmonically rich and sustaining tones.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Level, True Bypass Switch
- Custom-designed circuits and sturdy metal case design
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Gain, Tone, and Level controls
- All-analog tone
- Red LED indicator
- Rubberized knobs
- Powered by either a 9-volt battery or an AC adapter (not included)
- 3-Year DeltaLab Warranty
Give your tone hard-rock crunch with the RD1—add it to the cart now.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Output Load Impedance: >10 kOhm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110dBm
- Power Supply: 1 9-volt Battery or external 9VDC adapter (not included)
- Power Consumption: 11mA
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 1-19/50 H x 4-3/4" D
- Weight: 1.2 lb.