Dynasty Modular Double Snare Drums
The drum comes with lightweight,
high-strength, "Endurite" aluminum die-cast batter and snare hoops, and an "Endurite" aluminum suspension collar. There are
12 futuristic "Endurite" extruded aluminum casings and these "Endurite" parts have a limited lifetime warranty. 6mm tension
screws are used for incredibly fine-tuning.
Incredible snare control
The aluminum snare strainers and butt
attachment have horizontal and vertical fine-tuning adjustments and there are 12 individually tuned synthetic snare strands.
These Strands can be easily removed individually or as a complete attachment.
Steel Snare Guards
Snare Guards on the snare hoop support the drum, and protect the bottom of the drum. Very heavy duty.
The finish is a quality countertop laminate covering available in red, white, black and blue. Finishes
will not bubble in heat or discolor in sunlight.
There are custom finishes available for
an extra charge. Please call for ordering.
Top Head Snare Assembly
Steel snares under the batter head are
completely adjustable both horizontally and vertically. These adjustments can be made from outside of the drum (you don't
need to remove the batter head) and allows fine tuning between snare drums for the best ensemble sound. The top snare set
may also be removed easily from the drum for weight savings.
Save BIG when you buy today!
Dynasty DFXT Marching Double Snare Drum Specifications:
- Best Hardware: Endurite Hardware: hoops, support collar, casing; all carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Drum Shell: New 8-ply thin-ply maple shell deepens the sound of the drum and presents a new voice in marching snare drums.
- Falam Head: Remo Falam heads are standard on DFXT snare drums.
- Laminate Finishes: Heavy duty laminate finishes used by Dynasty are the most durable available. Similar to countertop
laminates, the finishes don't bubble in sunlight, or discolor. These finishes are the most resistant to damage.
- Modular Drum System: All Dynasty marching snare components are interchangeable. The DFXT snare set may be removed, or
the drum may be changed to any other model easily and quickly.
- Optional Finishes: Four standard finishes are available, and over 300 custom finishes are available for an extra charge.
Call for details and specifications
- Shell Support: New aluminum shell support ring at the snare side head allows the use of Kevlar snare heads...and doesn't
break the shell warranty!
- Top Head Snares: Easily adjustable snares under the batter head may be tuned from drum to drum, and is accessible from
the outside of the drum. This is the most adjustable and tunable upper snare system on the market.