4/4 Marching Tuba!
Dynasty USA introduces the new 875 Marching Tuba. Continuing a tradition of quality of sound, warmth
and resonance while still producing the projection needed in today's marching band and drum corps venues. This tuba is a 4/4
full size marching tuba, left shoulder action, with 4 valves.
The Dynasty USA 875 Marching Tuba has special bell bow
guards that protect one of the most damaged area of the horn. Further, additional Heavy Duty Braces are placed all over this
horn to ensure that the horn is secure rigid through all your horn flashes and marching maneuvers. This is a well built horn.
newly designed tuba is the standard large tuba used by Drum Corps and Marching Bands. Its large bore and more compact design
weighs in at 16.5 pounds. Corps like Madison Scouts, Capital Regiment and Seattle Cascades are a few of the corps that have
selected this new Tuba.
Dynasty M875 Marching BBb Tuba Features:
- Key of BBb; Length 35"; Weight: 16.5 lbs
- .730" bore
- 19" bell
- 4 piston valve set; Includes 25 mouthpiece
- NO case
Save BIG when you buy today!
Dynasty M875 Marching BBb Tuba Specifications:
- Action: Four Valve, Non-convertible, Left Shoulder
- Bell: 19"
- Bore: .730"
- Case: M875CASE is available additionally for this instrument.
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver Plated
- Mouthpiece: 25, included
- Size: 4/4 Full Size Marching Tuba, 41" long, only 16 1/2 pounds!
- Valves: Four, nickel plated and hand lapped