An instrument that is the result of a lifetime obsession for perfection.
The EVH Wolfgang electric guitar represents 2 years of intense research and development, and a year
of brutal testing on the road. With every aspect examined and upgraded to the highest standards, the EVH Wolfgang has been
produced to Eddie's exact specifications and has features identical to the Wolfgang guitars he records and performs with.
The EVH Wolfgang includes a distinctive double-cutaway body with an arched AA maple top on a lightweight basswood back, a
quartersawn single-piece AA bird's-eye maple neck fitted with stainless steel frets, double-potted custom-wound guitar pickups,
five-piece binding on the matching body and headstock, custom-made signature tuning machines, Floyd Rose double-locking trem
with the patented EVH D-Tuna drop-D tuning system, and Bourns low-friction pots.
Another distinctive Eddie-mod is the
3-way pickup toggle wired in reverse: the up position (normally the neck pickup) is the bridge pickup, down (normally the
bridge) is the neck pickup.
EVH Wolfgang Electric Guitar Features:
- 1-1/2" basswood back
- 1-2" arched AA maple top
- Bolt-on quartersawn maple neck
- AA bird's-eye maple fingerboard
- 25-1/2"-scale length
- Compound fingerboard radius 12"-16"
- 22 vintage-size stainless steel frets
- Floyd Rose R2 locking nut
- 1-5/8" nut width
- Chrome hardware
- EVH-branded Gotoh tuners, chrome with pearloid buttons
- EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo
- EVH humbuckers (neck and bridge)
- 3-way pickup toggle (reverse wired)
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- 2 Bourns low-friction pots 250k/500k
- SKB case with molded stripes
- Hard mount pickups
- Magna Coatings paint
- 2 graphite neck reinforcement rods
- Schaller chrome string retainer
- EVH D-Tuna
- Square jack plate
EVH Wolfgang Electric Guitar Includes:
Own an instrument designed by a master. Order today.