Acoustic amp and able PA in compact and portable package.
If you're looking for superior acoustic tone with performance oriented control, the Fishman Loudbox
Performer Acoustic Combo Amp delivers, and gives you basic PA features as well. The custom-designed speaker array delivers
deep bass reproduction and the digital effects (2 hall and 2 plate reverbs plus chorus) are available for additional sound
shaping. 130W of tri-amplified power produce rich, natural, and full-bodied sound through one instrument channel and one mic
channel with phantom power.
Each channel offers a 3-band EQ, feedback resistance, an effects loops, balanced DI, a
mix DI, a tuner jack, and mute footswitch jack (footswitch not included). There's also an aux input, and the Fishman Loudbox
combo amp cabinet has a tilt-back design.
Fishman Loudbox Performer Acoustic Combo Amp Features:
- 130W tri-amped (80W LF, 40W MF, 10W HF)
- 2 channels: Instrument, Mic
- Each channel has: 1/4" input, Gain with 10db Pad and Clip indicator, 3-band EQ, effects level, notch filter, phase switch,
effects loop, D.I., tuner and mute jacks
- Mic channel has XLR input, 48V phantom power
- 2 - 6-1/2" woofer
- 4" cone midrange
- 1" neodymium soft-dome tweeter
- Auxiliary stereo input with level
- Digital Effects: Hall 1&2, Plate 1&2, Chorus,
- 15-1/2"W x 19-1/4"H x 11-1/4"D
- 35 lb.
A simple, elegant design that's beautifully functional as well. Order yours today.