Exceptional audio performance that's affordable, too.
Fostex employs the latest cone material technology to obtain extremely pure music reproduction with
the PM-1 MKII Active Near Field Studio Monitors. Biamplification provides 75W to the 6.5" LF drivers and 45W to the extremely
responsive 1" soft dome HF tweeters. With the MKII upgrades, the tweeters are now a one-piece assembly with a redesigned damper
to eliminate interference for clearer high-frequency response, and the speaker cabinets sport a high-gloss piano black finish
on their front. The compact Fostex speakers are specially designed to eliminate unwanted resonance and incorporate a long
bass port for deep and accurate low-frequency response.
The Fostex PM-1 speakers have carefully tuned enclosures and
circuitry that produce great full range performance with exceptional neutrality even at high SPLs. The LF driver cones are
made from cut-and-milled aromatic polyamide fibers that are simultaneously resin-impregnated to achieve high rigidity and
optimum damping. The cones also have an olefin film thermally adhered to their surface to control frequency response and to
ensure long-term reliability. Resin-impregnated cellulose dust caps cover voice coils made of high-purity copper wire to achieve
extremely low distortion. Each soft dome tweeter uses UFLC (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) technology for lightweight
and quality performance. Each amplifier is precisely calibrated to match the performance capability of its driver.
Fostex PM-1 MKII 6.5" Active Nearfield Studio Monitors - Pair Features:
- Biamplified with each amp calibrated to its driver
- 75W LF/45W HF
- 6.5" LF driver
- 1" soft dome HF tweeter
- Independent gain control for tweeter
- One-piece tweeter assembly with redesigned damper
- High-gloss piano black front panel
- Compact, ported bass-reflex design cabinet
- LF cones made from resin-impregnated aromatic polyamide fibers with olefin film cover Resin-impregnated cellulose dust
- High-purity copper wire voice coil
- Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth technology tweeter construction
- Locking XLR/TRS combo jack input
Made with high-quality components from a leader in the field. Order yours now!
Fostex PM-1 MKII 6.5" Active Nearfield Studio Monitors - Pair Specifications:
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- 10"W x 15"H x 8-1/2"D
- 24 lbs. each