Affordable, effective monitoring that won't eat up desk space or big cash.
Diminutive in size, but with a sound that has to be heard to be believed, the Fostex PM0.4 monitor speakers
are naturally recommended for desktop use but their superb audio performance in a compact physical size means you can also
use them for professional console top studio monitoring, audio installation, and portable audio monitoring. These Fostex speakers
feature 36 watts of bi-amped power, UFLC 16mm soft dome HF unit, 100mm LF woofer and overall volume control.
The PM0.4 monitors feature internal bi-amplification employing two state-of-the-art amplifiers which are precisely calibrated
to match the performance of the drive units and use high-quality discrete bipolar output devices:HF 18w, LF 18w. High-capacity
power supply units are used for excellent transient response. These Fostex speakers offer TRS and Line inputs.
The soft dome tweeters employ Fostex's UFLC technology (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) to achieve light weight and high
Low Frequency woofers:
The Fostex PMO.4 speakers use a mixture of cut and milled fibres made from aromatic polyamide impregnated with resins to simultaneously
achieve high rigidity and optimum damping. An olefin film is thermally adhered to its surface to control frequency response
and ensure reliability. Distortion is minimized by the use of an ultra-pure copper voice coil.
Fostex PM0.4 Powered Studio Monitors - Pair Features:
- Exclusively designed 4" Woofer and UFLC 0.65" Soft dome tweeter
- High efficient bi-amp drive with 18W each for LF and HF
- Independent amplifier in both L and R units
- Beautiful glossy black front baffle
- Magnetically shielded for proximate setting to video monitor
Made with high-quality components from a leader in the field. Own 'em today!
Fostex PM0.4 Powered Studio Monitors - Pair Specifications:
- Tweeter: .62" (16mm) Soft Dome
- Woofer: 3.93" (100mm) Aromatic Polymide
- Frequency Response: 60Hz To 30khz
- Low Frequency Cut-off: 60Hz (-10dB)
- High Frequency Cut-off: 22kHz (-10dB)
- Amp Power: 18W To Lows, 18W To Highs
- Amp Distortion: <0.1% T.H.D. @ 12w 4 Ohm 20Hz - 20kHz
- Amp Signal to noise: >75dB 20Hz — 30kHz (not weighted)
- Dimensions: 5-3/4"W X 8-11/16"H X 7-1/8"D
- Weight: 8 lb. (Each)