Clean, pure sound reproduction from the latest materials technology.
Fostex employs the latest cone material technology to obtain extremely pure music reproduction with
the PM0.5 MKII Active Studio Monitors. Biamplification provides 40W to the 5" LF drivers and 18W to the extremely responsive
3/4" soft-dome tweeters. With the PMO.5 MKII upgrades, the tweeters are now a one-piece assembly with a redesigned damper
to eliminate interference for clearer high-frequency response, and the cabinets sport a high-gloss piano black finish on their
front. The compact cabinets are specially designed to eliminate unwanted resonance and incorporate a long bass port for deep
and accurate low-frequency response.
The Fostex PMO.5's carefully tuned speaker enclosures and circuitry produce great
full range performance with exceptional neutrality even at high SPLs. The LF driver cones are made from cut-and-milled aromatic
polyamide fibers that are simultaneously resin-impregnated to achieve high rigidity and optimum damping. The cones also have
an olefin film thermally adhered to their surface to control frequency response and to ensure long-term reliability. Resin-impregnated
cellulose dust caps cover voice coils made of high-purity copper wire for extremely low distortion. Each soft dome tweeter
uses UFLC (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) technology for lightweight and quality performance. Each amplifier is precisely
calibrated to match the performance capability of its driver.
Fostex PM0.5 MKII Active Nearfield Studio Monitors - Pair Features:
- Biamplified with each amp calibrated to its driver
- 40W LF/30W HF
- 5" LF driver
- 3/4" soft dome HF tweeter
- Independent gain control for tweeter
- One-piece tweeter assembly with redesigned damper
- High-gloss piano black front panel
- Compact, ported bass-reflex design cabinet
- LF cones made from resin-impregnated aromatic polyamide fibers with olefin film cover Resin-impregnated cellulose dust
- High-purity copper wire voice coil
- Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth technology tweeter construction
- Locking XLR/TRS combo jack input
Made with high-quality components from a leader in the field. Order yours now!
Fostex PM0.5 MKII Active Nearfield Studio Monitors - Pair Specifications:
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- 7"W x 11"H x 10"D
- 14 lbs.