Balanced electric sound and innovative synth system in one axe.
The Godin Freeway SA gives you a rockin' traditional-type guitar and an advanced MIDI-equipped guitar
in one. The Freeway SA (synth access) has a hum-single-hum pickup configuration to deliver a broad spectrum of classic guitar
tones while you get synth/computer access via a 13-pin jack and the revolutionary Ghost pickup system. The Ghost system is
installed in the bridge and uses a proprietary harmonic dampening system for superb note tracking. The satin-finished, ErgoCut
rock maple neck is fast and comfortable.
Godin Freeway SA Electric Guitar Features:
- Rock maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius
- Silverleaf maple body center with poplar wings
- Tusq nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- Floating tremolo bridge with Ghost saddle pickups and Hexpander Modular Preamp
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Godin GHN1 neck pickup, GS1 middle pickup, and GHB1 bridge pickup
- 3-way mini toggle for output select
- Standard 5-way pickup switch, volume and tone knobs
- Ghost system synth controls: momentary mini toggle with separate volume
Godin Freeway SA Electric Guitar Includes:
The Freeway SA establishes new benchmarks for response, ease-of-use, and affordability in
a synth access guitar. Order yours now!