The flagship of the Godin Signature series.
This 3-voice guitar features electric and acoustic guitar sounds, plus the infinite tonal possibilities
created by synth access. It has a gorgeous mahogany body with a AA-grade figured maple top. The mahogany neck has an ebony
fingerboard that significantly improves synth tracking as compared to a rosewood fretboard. The custom RMC system provides
acoustic guitar sounds from a bridge transducer, while Seymour Duncan custom humbuckers drive the electric tone. Synth access
comes courtesy of the 13-pin connector and opens up a world of sonic potential. Acoustic and electric outputs can be used
alone or in tandem to further expand the tonal array.
Godin LGX-SA AA Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body with a AA-grade flamed maple top
- Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard for improved synth tracking
- Custom RMC system deliver acoustic tone from a bridge transducer
- Custom Seymour Duncan humbuckers
- 13-pin connector provides synth/computer access for limitless tonal possibilities
- Acoustic/Mix and Electric outputs can be used alone or blended
Godin LGX-SA AA Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar Includes:
Spark your imagination with this seriously handsome guitar! Call or click to order today.