The Aerosmith frontman now has his own Hohner harmonica.
The Hohner Artist Series Steven Tyler Harmonica was designed by the Aerosmith lead man and built by
Hohner's master craftsmen. The Steven Tyler harmonica is a thing of beauty both in sight and sound. This harp has black covers
(as requested by Tyler) that are laser engraved with his signature. Steven's Artist Series Hohner harmonica is equipped with
plated brass reed plates and a plastic comb.
The Steven Tyler Hohner harp ships in its own presentation box with a
photograph of Tyler on the cover. Hohner imprints its black molded carrying case with a custom "ST" logo designed by Steven
Steven's Hohner Artist Series Harmonica is in the key of "A."
Hohner Steven Tyler Artist Series Harmonica Features:
- Meisterklasse-level Reed plates: Brass; 1.05 mm; chrome-plated
- Key of "A"
- Black covers engraved with Steven Tyler autograph
- Plastic comb
- 20 reeds
- Presentation box has picture of artist inside box
- Plush leopard molded bottom for holding harp and black molded carrying case
- Artistic ST design on both box top and carrying case top
Rock out like the Demon of Screamin' with his Signature harp. Order today.
Hohner Steven Tyler Artist Series Harmonica Specifications: