A snake that will get you a long way from the stage.
The Horizon Concert Series Stage Snake is part of the toughest, most flexible, easy to roll and unroll,
multipair snake series Horizon offers. The stage box is constructed from heavy-gauge metal. Other features include an integral
handle, all-metal connectors (with locking tabs on the female XLRs), dual returns on the box (1/4" and XLR male), and heavy-duty
wire-mesh strain relief on both the box and fan ends. Constructed with the Studio Series multipair, individually shielded
and jacketed snake cable. Sixteen sends by 4 returns. 150' long.
Horizon Concert Series 150' 16-Channel/4-Return Stage Snake Features:
- Sixteen sends and four returns
- 150 feet long
- Heavy-gauge metal stage box with integral handle
- All-metal connectors with locking tabs on females
- Dual returns (1/4" and XLR male)
- Heavy-duty wire-mesh strain relief on both ends
Be prepared for shows in large venues. Order today.