Turn your records into CDs—no computer required.
The ION LP 2 CD Turntable is a fast, easy way to convert your vinyl records to CDs with none of the
hassle of connecting a computer. Listen to your music in the car, at home, on your computer, or any place with a CD player.
your album on the ION LP 2 CD Turntable and record one or more CD copies on the built-in CD burner. Or, connect your computer
and easily transfer your music to your iTunes, iPod, or MP3 player. ION LP 2 CD comes with EZ Vinyl Converter for PC and EZ
Audio Converter for Mac for fast, easy importing to your iTunes library. Just place your record on the turntable and insert
a blank CD. Play your vinyl, hit the record button and let LP 2 CD do the rest. A free download version of EZ Vinyl Converter
with Gracenote MusicID is included for automatic track naming.
Ion Audio LP 2 CD Turntable Features:
- All-in-one: built-in CD recorder copies music from vinyl
- Copy entire albums or make your own custom mix CDs
- Works stand-alone or connected to your computer
- Includes EZ Vinyl Converter 2 software (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) for hassle-free computer recording
- Included sound editing software helps you remove noise, clicks, and pops from worn recordings
Take your favorite vinyl tunes everywhere—add the LP 2 CD turntable to the cart now.
Ion Audio LP 2 CD Turntable Specifications:
- Belt-drive turntable with premium tonearm and cartridge
- 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM
- Built-in audio CD-burner records from turntable
- Records on blank Audio CD-Rs
- USB audio interface (44.1kHz, 16-bit), Mac and PC compatible
- LP 2 CD turntable
- Cartridge with stylus
- RCA audio cable
- AC adapter
- Quick start guide
- USB port
- CD drive
- PC: Windows XP or Vista
- Mac: OS X 10.4 or later
- This product comes with two recording programs. EZ Vinyl Converter requires Mac OS 10.4 or higher. The included version
of Audacity is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Mac OS X 10.1 or higher. Audacity v1 for Mac OS 9 may be downloaded
for free at http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/mac