Warm, smooth tone that holds strong through distortion.
This 12" version of the Jensen Blackbird is extremely warm and smooth, with a very rich, fat low end
and sparkling highs. It handles overdrive distortion by bringing out colorful detail and holding strong even at maximum crunch.
Put this Blackbird's warm tone to work for you—add it to the cart now.
Jensen Jet Blackbird 12" 100 Watt Guitar Speaker Specifications:
- Nominal Overall Diameter: 12"
- Nominal Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Magnet Weight: 1.8 lb.
- Overall Weight: 7 lb.
- Flux Density: 1.00 T
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated Power: 100W
- Musical Power: 200W
- Sensitivity @1W, 1m: 98.0 dB
- Voice Coil Winding: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton
- Cone: Paper
- Surround: Integrated Paper
- Dust Dome: Non-Treated Cloth
- Basket: Pressed Sheet Steel
Voice Coil DC Resistance: 6.30 ohms
- Resonance Frequency: 95.1Hz
- Mechanical Q Factor: 11.81
- Electrical Q Factor: 0.90
- Total Q Factor: 0.84
- Mechanical Moving Mass: 27.7 g
- Mechanical Compliance: 102 μm/N
- Force Factor: 10.76 Wb/m
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume: 34.4 lt.
- Maximum Linear Displacement: ±1.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency: 3.13%
- Diaphragm Area: 490.8 cm²
- Losses Electrical Resistance: 82.7
- Voice Coil Inductance @ 1kHz: 0.59 mH