A serious mando at an affordable price.
Every Kentucky Artist mandolin is meticulously handcrafted from the finest materials to produce the
finest possible instrument for players of every level. The redesigned KM-254 Artist A-model mandolin is no exception. With
upgraded woods and specifications throughout, the KM-254 offers the serious player a fine instrument whose rich tone and quick
response continues to improve as the instrument ages.
Kentucky Artist KM-254 A-Model Mandolin Features:
- Solid, hand carved and graduated spruce top
- Solid, hand carved and graduated flamed maple back and sides
- Solid one piece maple neck adjustable truss rod
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish available in sunburst or burgundy
- Rosewood headstock overlay with Mother of Pearl Inlays
- High quality, nickel-plated Gotoh tuners with engraved plate
- Radiused Rosewood fingerboard, adjustable bridge, and bone nut
- Dovetail neck to body joint at 14th fret
Bring your A Game with the A Model mandolin — call or click to order now.