Drums fit for a mambo king!
This is a set of three LP Classic II Congas with a pair of LP Classic II Bongos.
The LP Classic
II Conga set (quinto, conga, and tumbadora) offers head-turning looks that are matched only by their legendary LP sound quality.
From deep, resonant open tones to crackling slaps, these beautifully made hand drums deliver the goods. 11" quinto head, 11-3/4"
conga head, and 12-1/2" tumba head. All 30" tall, with 2-ply Siam oak shell. They also feature original LP Comfort Curve rims,
5/16"-diameter tuning hooks, carrying handles, and Pro Care integrated shell protectors.
The tunable Classic II Bongos
are constructed from wood shells with precisely formed staves with a striking glossy finish, combined with chrome hardware,
and tucked skin heads. Each drum has four tuning lugs. This bongo set comes with an accessory bag containing a two-headed
rubber-grip tuning wrench and lug lube.
Latin Percussion Classic II 3-Piece Conga Set with Bongos Features:
- 11" quinto head
- 11-3/4" conga head
- 12-1/2" tumbadora head
- 30" tall
- 2-ply Siam oak shell
- LP Comfort Curve rims 5/16" diameter tuning hooks
- Carrying handle
- Pro Care integrated shell protector
- Wood shells
- Chrome hardware
- LP rawhide heads hand-picked for quality
- Traditional head sizes: 7-1/4" macho and 8-5/8" hembra
- Four tuning lugs on each drum
- Two-headed rubber-grip tuning wrench
- Lug lube
- Cloth accessory bag attached, 4-1/2"W x 7"H
Sound to power Latin grooves. Order yours today!