Arturo Sandoval Model!
The Leblanc F357 was designed for jazz great Arturo Sandoval. It is especially noted for flexibility,
note-bending, and handling extreme dynamics without breaking up. Unlike other flugelhorns sporting a gold brass or red brass
bell, the Sandoval model features a solid copper branch and bell. The result is a rich, velvety, and dark sound characteristic
of vintage horns.
Hand-lapped Monel material with stainless steel springs and silent one-point,
non-metal piston guides
Hand-lapped inside and outside brass slides, 3rd slide trigger with 7/8" throw
wood shell double case with room for both a flugelhorn and a Bb trumpet. Features music compartment, dual handles and brass
Buy the only flugelhorn endorsed by Arturo Sandoval. Order now!
LeBlanc F357 Arturo Sandoval Series Bb Flugelhorn Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .421"
- Leadpipe: Tunable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 6.5"
- Bell Material: Copper
- Valves: Hand-lapped Monel pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: n/a
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Slide trigger
- Features: Silent valve guides, 7/8" throw trigger, solid copper bell and branch, Amado water keys.
- Case: Wood case with room for flugelhorn and Bb trumpet
- Mouthpiece: Holton 6
- Finish: Lacquer