Combines unique artistry, fine craftsmanship, and superb playability.
The Trinity Folk Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar balances Luna's best creative and technical efforts.
Made with the finest craftsmanship available, this instruments combines uncompromising structural integrity and superb playability,
tone and projection worthy of any professional artist or discriminating player.
The "Trinity" features a solid Sitka
spruce top with an extraordinary knot work sound hole crafted of Mother-of-Pearl with Ebony borders. An ebony bridge, classic
herringbone binding, Rosewood sides and solid Rosewood back put the finishing touches on this elegant instrument.
Mother of Pearl logo shines brightly from an Ebony headstock with Gotoh 18:1 tuners while Luna's mother of Pearl signature
moon phase fret markers make their way across an ebony fret board. Luna's attention to detail is further evidenced by a bone
nut and saddle.
Complimenting the design effort is the inclusion of a state-of-the-art. B-Band Preamp Tuner that maintains
the intimate and natural acoustic tonal quality of these fine instruments. The Preamp includes a 3 band EQ, phase select,
low cut filter with frequency select, as well as Hi and Lo Z outputs.
Luna Artist Series Trinity Folk Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Luna's Groundbreaking "Trinity Soundhole"
- Soundhole consists of Mother-of-Pearl binding and Ebony inlay
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Rosewood Back- Herringbone Binding
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Stainless Steel Frets
- 1 Piece Mahogany Neck
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Ebony Bridge
- Gotoh Tuners w/ Mother-of-Pearl Buttons
- B-Band Dual Source Preamp w/ Digital Tuner
- Low Freq Select and Roll Off
- Phase Reverse between elements
- Soundboard + Saddle Transducer Technology
- Mix between Soundboard & Saddle Transducer
- Scale Length: 25 "
- Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Finish: High Gloss
Save BIG when you buy today!