The Luna Muse Dreadnought is an affordable, nicely-made instrument that offers tremendous flexibility
for all musical styles. and frsh looks all its own.
The Muse M-Burst is part of the Luna Muse series of acoustic guitars which are a tribute to creative
inspiration. Like their namesakes, the muses, these instruments will fire the creative spirit with their mellow tones and
beautiful, rich woods. Lovingly designed to incorporate the delicate twists and turns of ancient Celtic artwork, the Muse
guitars are built to please players who seek instruments that produce exquisite sound and offer unparalleled playing comfort.
On the heelcap of each Muse is a Celtic trisele, the trinity of life and symbol of the goddess in three forms: maiden, mother
and crone. Like music, this ancient symbol represents the eternal rhythm of life.
The Muse DN M-Burst acoustic guitar
features a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides. A full dreadnought cutaway body produces a powerful sound with lots
of volume while the petite neck profile makes for easy playing.
Luna Muse M Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Full dreadnought body
- 25-1/2" scale length with 1-5/8" nut width
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Maple/rosewood/maple binding
- Petite neck profile
- Satin transparent amber burst finish
- Matte nickel die cast tuners
- Crescent Celtic knotwork design inlaid around the soundhole
- Maple heelcap with tirquette design inlaid in rosewood
- Inlaid abalone crescent moon logo on the headstock
- Exclusive moon phase fretboard markers inlaid in abalone
- Luna rosewood bridge
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!