Record, edit, mix, and master entirely inside the computer.
The MOTU 24I/O Core Computer Recording System provides 24 high quality, 24-bit/96kHz analog TRS I/O
in a cost effective, single rack space package. This rackmount MOTU audio interface allows you to connect and record from
24 simultaneous analog sources.
The front panel is a dedicated meter bridge for your hard disk recording system displaying
audio activity for every I/O with its own 5-segment LED bar graph. I/O can be operated at -10dB or +4dB. The input level can
be switched via software in banks of 8 inputs. In addition, CueMix DSP provides continuously variable input trim with up to
12dB boost per channel. The rear panel also provides Word Clock I/O.
AudioWire high-bandwidth digital audio format
is capable of carrying up to 24 channels of 96kHz digital audio in and out of the computer at the same time.
PCIX-424 card features a powerful DSP chip dedicated to creating a custom tailored monitor mix of up to 96 channels of 96kHz
audio. Because the mixing takes place on the card itself the system provides the same near-zero latency performance as today's
latest digital mixers. You can connect up to 4 audio interfaces to a PCIX-424 in any combination to create a system that fits
The Cuemix DSP software allows you to mix multiple channels into multiple mix buses or directly assigned
outputs. Manage your monitor mix with the intuitive CueMix Console software included with the 24I/O. It provides independent
level and pan controls for each input on every mix. You can configure a unique mix for every physical stereo output you have
Older legacy MOTU Audiowire interfaces (2408, 2408mkII, 1224, 308, 24i, 1296) are fully compatible with
the PCIX-424. Even the new Cuemix DSP and synchronization features can be used with legacy interfaces.
PCI-X-424 card and Audiodesk workstation software.
MOTU 24I/O Core Computer Recording System Features:
- 24 analog I/O
- 24-bit, 96kHz converters 1/4" TRS connectors
- 16-, 20-, and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz kHz
- ADAT sync input on PCIX-424 card
- Word Clock
- Includes the PCIX-424 card and Audiodesk workstation software
- Connect up to four 24 I/O units to a PCIX-424 audio card for a total of 96 inputs and outputs
- Use as many simultaneous channels as host software and computer allow
- 100% compatible with all MOTU Audio Wire interfaces
- Does not require proprietary plug-in
Harness the power of MOTU in your recordings. Order now.
MOTU 24I/O Core Computer Recording System Specifications:
- ASIO drivers for Mac OS and Windows
- Multichannel WDM driver
- 100% compatible with VST, MAS, Premiere, DirectX, and all other host-based native plug-in formats supported by today's
popular audio programs