A 2-channel, 50W version of the JVM410H Head
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM205H 50W tube head is a 2-channel, 50W version of
the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made, the JVM410H. Both channels are completely independent of each other and they
boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It effectively makes the JVM205H
6 Marshalls in one!
The JVM205H has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also
footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are
also equipped with master controls.
With its ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching
(channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI, you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp!
The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest
clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM205H all-valve amp head will
give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
Marshall JVM Series JVM205H 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head Features:
- 50W power
- All-valve, with 5 x 12AX7s and 2 x EL34s
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
Order today and rock Marshall style.