Great Ergonomic Model!
Many players have struggled with compensating euphoniums because of the placement of the 4th, compensating,
valve. Miraphone has changed this by developing an instrument with a significantly more comfortable reach that works very
well for smaller hands, and the design also gives the player greater control of the horn while holding it.
Miraphone M5000 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium Features:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .610-.638-inch Graduated Bore
- Bell: 11.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Ergonomic Design; Compensating Design; Gold Brass Leadpipe; Conical Graduated Bore
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Save BIG when you buy today!