Redesigned and reengineered for today's music with increased output voltage requiring less gain.
The Ortofon Nightclub II Cartridge builds upon the success of the original Ortofon Nightclub Cartridge.
This Ortofon tonearm cartridge's numerous improvements and redesigned cosmetics bolster its status as one of the reigning
industry standards for turntable cartridges. The Night Club II cartridge's improvements are 2-fold: first, the reengineered
stylus and cartridge body are tuned to make the most of modern dance music; second, the increased output voltage requires
less gain, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments. Adding to the allure
of the Nightclub II cartridge is its redesigned cosmetics, including an orange stylus and detailing on the cartridge body.
Ortofon OM Nightclub II Cartridge is compatible with all DJ turntables, and requires a standard headshell for mounting. The
Nightclub II cartridge is also compatible with turntables that use a standard overhead mount (not P-Mount) cartridge.
Ortofon OM Nightclub II Single Turntable Cartridge Features:
- One OM Nightclub II Cartridge
- Reengineered stylus and cartridge body are tuned for modern dance music
- Increased output voltage requires less gain for cleaner sound reproduction
- Less susceptible to feedback
- Orange stylus design
- Mounts to standard hardshell, including overhead mounts
It all starts with a good stylus. Get the Nightclub II to get your nightclub jumping too.
Ortofon OM Nightclub II Single Turntable Cartridge Specifications:
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5 cm/sec: 8mV
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz +/- 1.5dB
- Stylus type: elliptical
- Tracking force recommended: 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Recommended load: 47K ohms 200pf
- Channel separation nominal: 23dB
- Inductance: 580mH/ch
- Weight: 18.5g