A full-featured portable training studio for your ears.
The Perfectone Portable Ear Trainer allows improves your relative pitch recognition when and where it's
convenient for you. Whether you're on the road, in your dorm, or at the library, the ear trainer is easy-to-use. Its menu-driven
user interface develops your ability to recognize not just notes, but intervals, scale degrees, chords, melodies, rhythms,
and chord progressions as well. Simply plug in your headset and you're ready to get started. There may be no other training
method in the world that offers this combination of autonomy, benefits, and ease-of-use to help you get a better musical ear.
you are a music student just starting out with an instrument, or a professional musician, you can control the difficulty level
of the ear trainers unlimited number of exercises to best suit your ear training needs. With Perfectone Ear Trainer, you'll
improve your ears' ability to recognize notes, intervals, scale degrees, chords, melodies, rhythms, and chord progressions.
Use the Perfectine Portable Ear Trainer to instantly recognize pitches without any reference. After working with the Perfectone
Ear Trainer, you'll be able to name notes just by hearing them and sing or play the proper pitch. The ability to hear the
proper pitch is one of the most important skill musicians can develop.
Extend Your Classroom
No matter if you're a music teacher, or a college, or university music professor, the Perfectone Portable Ear Trainer delivers
an inexpensive ear training device for use both in and out of the classroom.
Perfectone PORTABLE EAR TRAINER Features:
- Earphones are required for portable use
- Easy-to-use: menu driven user interface
- Customizable volume, tempo, octave, instrument, and level of difficulty for every exercise
- Intervals training; melodic or harmonic, ascending or descending, simple or compound
- Triads recognition (major, minor, diminished, and augmented) with inversions where triads can be customized to be played
melodically or harmonically, in open or close position, with or without doublings
- Seventh chords recognition (7, Maj 7, Min 7, diminished and half diminished) with inversions where sevenths can be customized
to be played melodically or harmonically, in open or close position
- Classical and popular (jazz) chord (and inversions) notation
- Perfect pitch training with the notes exercise, you can select the list of pitches Perfectone can play from
- A score tracker for notes, intervals, scales degrees, triads, and sevenths
- Melodic and rhythmic dictation where melodies are composed using random note and duration choices based on musical rules
- Customize the level of difficulty of the melodies by controlling the largest interval between notes (maj sec. to octave)
and the rhythmic difficulty (10 levels)
- Specify the key, number of bars (2 or 4), scale (modes plus harm. minor), meter (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8) and
have the melodies played with or without a metronome and with or without 1 syncopated bar
- Chord progressions dictation where you identify the chord type and inversion plus the soprano note (equivalent to identifying
the outer voices in 4 part harmony)
- Specify the key, scale (major, harmonic minor), number of chords (2, 4, 8 or 12) and the chords (and inversions) to be
used in the progressions Progressions follow classical voice-leading rules
- Repeat key to repeat any exercise quickly (as often as desired)
- Digital tone generator (generate any MIDI note between A1 and G9)
- Choice of 128 MIDI (general) instruments
- Tempo control from 35 to 250BPM
- 7 octaves range for the exercises (MIDI octaves 1 to 6)
- Runs on with either 4 "AA" batteries (not included) or an 6V AC/DC adapter (special offer—included free with North
American orders only)
- Auto shutdown after 5 minutes of inactivity to protect battery life
- A440 reference key on keypad
- An LCD display with adjustable contrast
- Customizable MIDI metronome with LED display
Let Perfectone improve your ear for music, whether you sing, play an instrument, or teach.
Perfectone PORTABLE EAR TRAINER Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5"W x 1"H x 5"D
- Weight: 1lb.