Versatile and unerringly accurate.
The Peterson V-SAM Virtual Strobe Tuner/Metronome is a Virtual Strobe tuner, audio tone generator, and
metronome in a compact format. Its tuner modes expand upon the V-SAM with an even wider variety of alternate temperaments
including one that creates and stores custom temperaments. It automatically detects notes accurately to 1/1000th of a semitone.
Its ultrawide 410 to 490Hz range for concert A reference makes it perfect for use with early instruments such as harpsichord,
lute, recorder, and Baroque flute. The high-output tone generator within V-SAM offers an unprecedented 10 octaves of audible
tones, adjustable in 0.1-cent increments. Its audio/visual metronome allows tap or dial-in tempo, adjustable beats per measure,
beat subdivisions, and a stopwatch function.
Peterson V-SAM Virtual Strobe Tuner/Metronome Features:
- Strobe tuner, tone generator, and metronome modes
- Adjustable to all keys, tonal roots, and temperaments - a worldwide first
- Savable settings such as temperament, key, metronome, and default settings
- Concert A reference of 410 to 490Hz
- Brighter, high-contrast display
- Built-in speaker for 10-octave audio tuner and metronome
- Metronome with tap tempo, adjustable subdivisions, and beats/measure as well as new intro feature
- Accuracy to 1/10 cent (1/1000 semitone)
- Smooth, instantaneous tuning response
- Exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology
- Quick-Touch rotary knob for fast, easy use
- Automatic or manual note selection
- Selectable historical temperaments including just
- Exclusive "sweetened," tempered guitar tuning
- Extended bass mode lets you tune down to 4Hz
- Large note display with transposition to all chromatic keys
- Adjustable concert A reference in 0.5Hz increments
- Powered by 3 AA batteries or included 120VAC-to-3VDC adapter
- Weighs under 1.2 lbs.
- Built-in microphone for acoustic instruments
- Rubber boot for better grip and added protection.
- 2-way stand permits flat, angled, or vertical positioning
- Automatic octave register adjustment - widest, most readable, strobe bands are automatically displayed for any octave
while unusable bands are automatically blanked
- Easy note display transposition - to any of 12 chromatic keys
- Introduces a Fret Transposition Scale (FTS) for clearer key transposition with fretted instruments
A killer unit, a band director's dream machine. Order today.