Tube or solid state? It's got both!
The PreSonus BlueTube DP Stereo Preamp is among the most versatile two-channel mic and instrument preamps
in its class. Its Dual Path technology lets you choose between two preamp stages: a transparent solid-state or warm tube preamp.
Each gain stage of the BlueTube DP is pure Class A with high headroom.
Each channel of the BlueTube DP includes a -20dB
pad, polarity reverse, 80Hz filter, and +48v phantom power. On the front panel you'll find controls for solid state gain and
switchable on/off tube drive. When the tube drive is off, the tube preamplifier stage is bypassed delivering ultra-quiet and
transparent solid state preamplification.
Large analog VU meters provide precise visual monitoring. Dual Neutrik combo
jacks for microphones or instruments provides quality I/O and make the BlueTube DP great as a DI for electric bass and guitar.
PreSonus BLUETUBE DP Stereo Dual Path Microphone/Instrument Preamp With 12AX7 Tube Features:
- Stereo microphone/instrument preamp
- Dual Class A gain stages
- Tube drive from 12AX7 tube
- Neutrik XLR and 1/4" High-Z combo input connectors
- Neutrik balanced XLR/TS 1/4" outputs
- 20dB pad, polarity reversal, and 80Hz filter on each channel
- 2 illuminated analog VU meters
If you need a great-sounding and versatile preamp for your home or project studio, the BLUETUBE
fits the bill. Order yours now!
PreSonus BLUETUBE DP Stereo Dual Path Microphone/Instrument Preamp With 12AX7 Tube
- Connector Type: Neutrik combo
- XLR Impedance: 1.3K Ohms
- Hi-Z, 1/4": 1 Meg Ohms
- Connector Type: XLR and 1/4" TS
- Impedance: 51 Ohms
- Panel Controls
- Gain: 0dB to +54dB
- Tube Drive: 0% to 100%
- Phase Reversal
- -20dB Pad
- Phantom Power
- Analog VU: -2odBu to +6dBu
- Clip Indicator: +22dBu
- THD Noise (unweighted) solid state: < 0.005%
- THD Noise (unweighted) tube stage: 0.01% to 30%
- Signal To Noise: >95dB
- Power Supply Rejection: >98dB
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8"W x 1.75"H x 5"D
- Mounting: Universal rack tray insert
- Power Supply
- Type: Linear
- Input: 16VAC / 1000mA
- Power: 16 Watts
- Transformer: External